Supply Chain Consultant
We specialize in providing innovative solutions with supply-chain focused businesses across a wide range of industries, transport, logistics, shipping, automotive, fresh exports and mining, working with customers right across the globe, ranging from small businesses to large publicly listed companies with billions of revenue. The very nature of the supply chain means working with different organisations and systems, and so our custom approach means we can also integrate and provide highly customised technology solutions that give our customers an edge.
At the moment we are in a phase of significant growth and are now looking for a Specialist Supply Chain Consultant who can partner with our clients and project teams to add additional insights and value to our customers to support them in optimising their unique supply chain. This is a new role as we are currently operationally focused in logistics but we are responding to a growing demand for optimisation, which is where you come in. You will be focused on helping clients overcome supply chain challenges through the analysis of business performance processes, modelling, and looking at optimisation of systems from a logistics viewpoint rather than product and stock management. To achieve this you will be working collaboratively with our development teams to develop software that improves operational performance. The role will be hands-on with an initial focus on Business Analysis, therefore exposure to working with developers and BA’s previously would be advantageous.
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Success in assessing and delivering exceptional Supply Chain operational improvements and efficiencies
- Are able to provide in-depth insights and recommendations on processes and systems to deliver supply chain process optimisation
- Hands-on cost analysis experience including business case preparation
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- A desire to work in a software development environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Creatively think through problems, present solutions, and make decisions
We are a leader in the provision of custom supply chain solutions, we work with a number of big national and global supply-chain focused businesses with clients including, Mainfreight, Allied Concrete, Qube Australia, Foodstuffs, Interislander Ferry. We are obsessed with giving our clients an edge through smarter, future-proofed systems.
At Sandfield we have an innovative and collaborative culture, where you will be working directly with clients, you will also share your expertise and insights with colleagues, supporting the wider team to expand our knowledge and refining our approaches in the supply chain field.